Portrait Professional Studio. The ultimate fast, easy retouching software
for wedding and portrait photographers
And a great revenue generator...
If your portrait and wedding subjects look good they buy more prints. A lot more prints. And they will tell their friends what a great job you have done.
Portrait Professional Studio can help you make your subjects as beautiful as they can be, incredibly quickly and easily. Absolutely no specialist skills required.
But don't take our word for it. Download the free trial and see for yourself.
How is this possible? Portrait Professional Studio is airbrushing software that has been 'trained' in human beauty. Because of its inbuilt knowledge of human appearance, it can actually help you touch up faces very quickly and easily. After a very simple 'mark-up' phase, it lets you improve your photos instantly, just by moving sliders. With Portrait Professional Studio, it's incredibly fast and easy for any photographer to enhance all aspects of the face and hair of your subject. You can:
- Fix skin blemishes such as spots or pimples in a fraction of the time that conventional touch up software would require, using new ultra realistic, patent applied for Clearskin® technology
- Reduce and/or remove wrinkles
- Remove grease, sweat or unsightly shine from the skin
- Subtly reshape all or any aspect of the face to reduce the apparent weight of the subject or make the face subtly more attractive
- Enhance the eye and mouth shape color and sharpness
- Automatically smooth, recolor and thicken the subject's hair
- Adjust the lighting on the face to make it more flattering or remove shadows from hats
- Use stand-alone and as a plug-in to Photoshop®, Lightroom® and Aperture®
- Read camera RAW files (which ones?)
- Batch mode to improve workflow
- Read and write TIFF files containing 16 bits per color channel
- Option to perform all image processing with 16 bits per color channel for the best color accuracy
- Color Profile support
How does Portrait Professional Studio's automatic touch-up work?
Portrait Professional Studio has been trained in human appearance. The software was shown hundreds of photographs of human faces, and sophisticated mathematical techniques were used create a knowledge base of human appearance and beauty.
The result is software that actually 'knows' what sort of changes will make any particular face more attractive, which in turn makes it fast and easy for any photographer achieve natural and beautiful face enhancement.
All you have to do is choose how much to enhance the skin texture, smoothing and reducing wrinkles and spots, and how much you want to subtly re-sculpt the subject's face to make it look slimmer or more youthful.
Portrait Professional Studio really is capable of letting any photographer give their portraits a top class makeover in literally minutes. The software really can make your portraits or your brides look as good as a celebrity in a magazine.
Portrait Professional Studio
Why not use Photoshop as your portrait touch-up software?
It is true that most of these improvements can be made using traditional photo editing software such as PhotoShop. However, it would take a skilled touch-up artist many hours to perform the tricky manual airbrush and touch-up operations that would be necessary.
Portrait Professional Studio allows unskilled users to get sophisticated fully professional touch-up in minutes. For the first time portrait photo software for all!
Even experienced PhotoShop users have been impressed at the speed with which they can get a totally natural looking airbrushed touch-up, just by moving sliders.
And less skilled Photoshop users would quite simply be unable to get as good a photo touch-up however many hours they spent.
Just because Portrait Professional Studio is easy to use, does not mean it limits your ability to airbrush your portraits in just the way you want. The difference is that where in Photoshop you would need years of experience and considerable skill, while Portrait Professional Studio is fast, easy and intuitive and can be mastered in a few hours.